If you’re local to Michigan and want the BEST pumpkin donut- go HERE.
I’ve always been a bit hesitant to make baked homemade donuts due to them potentially sticking to the pan. I decided to bake these in a silicone mold for an easy “pop out”. Click here to grab the one I have! This recipe will be on repeat in my house until further notice.
Want more pumpkin-y goodness? Add this loaf to your list!
Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup (1/4 cup if you like things sweeter)
- 1 cup Gluten Free Flour (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and combine thoroughly.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350! Note: if you are subbing another flour in this recipe they may take longer to bake. Almond flour took about 25 minutes. Keep an eye on your oven.
- Let the donuts cool before adding your cinnamon sugar topping.
- Combine coconut sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil and dip the tops of your donuts into the oil and then into your cinnamon sugar mixture!
Note: if you “reheat” these donuts in the microwave, the oil topping will begin to melt. Butter may work better for reheating but I did not test it!
PIN ME FOR LATER