Looking to up-level your banana bread game? Hello healthy oat flour banana bread!
Oat flour banana bread is one of those recipes I can make week after week. It’s perfect for a snack mid-day, or topped with yogurt and maybe a few more chocolate chips for dessert! I love baking with oat flour for it’s nutty flavor profile AND it’s the most inexpensive flour around!
Don’t have oat flour? No worries! I make my own oat flour by blending organic rolled oats in my Vitamix! Click here for the Vitamix I use.
Ever since I graduated college in 2015, I began to get curious in the kitchen. I wanted to enjoy childhood favorites without sacrificing my health with all the sugar and inflammation that can be found in “regular” banana bread. I needed to make sure I could enjoy delicious treats with a nutritious twist.
This one checks all my boxes.
My husband and I both LOVE this recipe. Made with oat flour and honey, this loaf is magically sweet! I will warn you though, this is very naturally sweet, you won’t get an overwhelming sugar buzz here! Try it out and let me know what you think!
Want more delicious deserts? Check out THIS page! Happy baking!
Oat Flour Banana Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Bananas mashed
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Honey (more if you like it sweeter)
- 1.5 cup Oat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips (Optional. I use Lily's)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix eggs, banana, apple cider veingar and honey in a bowl.
- Add in flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix until smooth.
- Combine chocolate chips into the batter.
- Line loaf tin with parchment paper or spray with cooking oil and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes depending on your pan and oven!