Yes, another pumpkin recipe! Safe to say I am obsessed with all fall flavors right now. I’m hoping to jump on the cinnamon apple train this weekend too! For now, you’ve got to try this perfectly fluffy, just enough sweetness, pumpkin spice LOAF! I’m having so much fun fully embracing the season, why the heck not?! Life is not meant to be so boring. Holidays and seasons make things fun and (pumpkin) spice it up!
Between Sheldon and I, we need about 2 loafs a week! Save this recipe to make for a weekend get together, office potluck, or just as a snack in your lunch! Please note oats are usually gluten free unless they have been cross contaminated with something like wheat or rye during processing. If you or someone you are feeding needs to be 1000% sure the oat flour is gluten free, please purchase those accordingly! For me personally, I buy organic rolled oats and make my own oat flour in the vitamix. Such a versatile and inexpensive baking flour.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt (I used 0%)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips (I used Lily's)
- Mix wet ingredients in a bowl, then add dry ingredients. Combine well. Sprinkle in chocolate chips after your batter is combined. I chose to put mine on top but they would be great throughout too!
- Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray the sides of your tin with avocado oil. Pour in batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350!