Between Sheldon and I, we need about 2 loafs a week! Save this recipe to make for a weekend get together, office potluck, or just as a snack in your lunch! Please note oats are usually gluten free unless they have been cross contaminated with something like wheat or rye during processing. If you or someone you are feeding needs to be 1000% sure the oat flour is gluten free, please purchase those accordingly! For me personally, I buy organic rolled oats and make my own oat flour in the vitamix. Such a versatile and inexpensive baking flour.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt (I used 0%)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips (I used Lily's)
- Mix wet ingredients in a bowl, then add dry ingredients. Combine well. Sprinkle in chocolate chips after your batter is combined. I chose to put mine on top but they would be great throughout too!
- Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray the sides of your tin with avocado oil. Pour in batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350!