A healthy easy treat
I’ll be the first to admit: easy snacks or dessert are a MUST in my house. I love having things prepped and ready for when they’re needed. These Greek Yogurt based cups can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge. They’re filling enough to be a perfect mid-afternoon snack and sweet enough to enjoy after dinner. Mix together banana, peanut butter and Greek yogurt, that’s it!
Ingredients you need:
- Greek yogurt cups
- Peanut Butter
How to make frozen yogurt cups:
- Pour yogurt, bananas and peanut butter into your blender or food processor.
- Fill up silicone molds (2-3 TBSP in each).
- Top with chocolate chips (optional).
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Let them sit out for 3-5 minutes before eating.
You can substitute the peanut butter for almond or cashew. If you are nut free, try using sunflower butter or tahini.
Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt Cups
- Silicone Cupcake Liners
- 2 Individual Greek Yogurt Cups I like using Fage
- 2 Bananas If you don't like banana flavor, use another fruit ~1 cup
- 2 TBSP Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Chips Optional
- Pour yogurt, bananas and peanut butter into your blender or food processor
- Fill up silicone molds (2-3 TBSP in each)
- Top with chocolate chips (optional)
- Freeze for 2 hours
- Let them sit out for 3-5 minutes before eating