Health coaching questions? I’ve got you covered! Here’s a list of the most common health coaching questions I receive. Don’t see what you need? Send me note HERE!
What is a health coach? A Health Coach is a supportive mentor and wellness consultant who helps clients feel their best through individualized food and lifestyle changes. Each program is set up to meet client’s unique needs and health goals. Health coaches help support with nutrition and lifestyle modifications focusing on whole foods without breaking needs down to macro- and micronutrient level. I received my health coach certification through the program at IIN.
What will we focus on? Our focuses throughout the program will depend on what matters to YOU! Some topics may include meal planning and grocery shopping effectively, simple recipes, improving relationship with food, reducing sugar consumption, improving digestion, pinpointing bloating triggers, and learning how to choose foods based upon ingredients.
What does a health coaching session look like? Sessions may vary from time to time depending on your progress and goals. An example session will open with following up on weekly goals, review food/lifestyle journal if applicable, food/lifestyle recommendations and discussion, introduce topic of the day, and set new goals.
How frequently will we meet? Depending on your plan, sessions are held twice a month between 30 and 60 minutes long. These sessions are set in advance. You also have unlimited support via text message and email between sessions.
How much does this cost? The investment varies on program length and package. My objective is to make health coaching available to anyone who needs it, there is a plan for every budget. Reach out to me here to discuss which option may be right for you.
Is health coaching right for me? Here are a few situations where health coaching may be right for you.
- You’re just starting out on a healthy journey and don’t know where to begin.
- You’re overwhelmed with the amount of “diets” out there and crave a sustainable lifestyle label free.
- You know what the healthy choice is, but you can’t get yourself to make it consistently.
- You feel overwhelmed and have let your health fall to the wayside.
- You struggle to plan out healthy meals for your and your family and want to learn to plan.
- You like the idea of health from your plate, to relationships, and career.
- You want to better understand how food and lifestyle affect your hormones.
- You feel powerless against your cravings and bloat.
If you have additional questions or are interested in learning more, contact me HERE! I look forward to hearing from you!