Black Bean Brownies
- 1 Can of Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 cup Oats (gluten free if needed)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- In a food processor, combine black beans, pumpkin puree, and oats. Blend until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend again.
- OPTIONAL: sprinkle chocolate chips on top or throughout.
- Pour into a lined 8x8 pan and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Let them sit for 20 minutes before enjoying!