I don’t know about you- but I LOVE favorites videos/blog posts! Seeing what other people “can’t live without” is fun! So here we go, my August 2019 favorites. I’ve been using some of these things all summer long, but others have just joined the family. Safe to say there are a few repeat purchases that can be made off this list and I’m LOVIN it! If you grab anything off this list- let me know what you think! I hope it’s one of your favorites too! 😊
- Simple Modern 32oz Tumbler– I picked this water bottle up off Amazon with low expectations due to the low price. Surprise and delight! My Simple Modern keeps water COLD and comes with a handy straw lid. With a price tag of HALF the other brands- it’s worth a shot!
- Mellanni Bed Sheet Set– The softest and most affordable sheets I’ve ever had! These came recommended to me by another blogger and they did not disappoint!
- Nuzest Vegan Protein– Picking a protein powder with clean ingredients but also a great taste can be tough. There’s also plenty of options out there that my stomach just doesn’t love. I’ve been hooked on Nuzest all summer long and it checks every box! Strawberry is my favorite right now, but they’re all amazing! (Code wonderfullymade at checkout saves you 15%)
- Amazon Basics Tripod– I originally bought this tripod for my anniversary trip to Maui back in May. It was great to have when my husband and I wanted to have nice photos together without asking strangers all day long. Since then it has also really come in handy for family photos!
- Stationary Bike– Ok, this one is a little pricey but I have been using it daily(ish) for a while now and love it more every time! I was concerned about buying a stationary bike off Amazon since I knew returning it would be tough. The seat on the bike is comfortable, resistance gets TOUGH, and my phone rests perfectly in the holder to watch Netflix 🙂
- Nature Made Extra Strength Magnesium– I originally ordered these to help relax before bed and get a restful night’s sleep. They work wonderfully! I then kept hearing how important Magnesium is as most of us are deficient. Magnesium helps with bone health, as well as nerve, heart, and muscle function. (Linked Amazon but Costco has the best deal)
- Travel Barrel Cosmetic Bag– My husband and I are often on the go visiting our families. Whether we are flying or just taking a road trip, my barrel bag has been a game changer. I usually stock the bag with toothpaste, razors, hubby’s hair stuff, moisturizer, face wash, dry shampoo etc. and it all fits nicely and can be sealed up tight! For $7.99 I just might get one more 🙂
- CRZ Yoga High Waisted Leggings– This brand is quickly becoming my favorite and might just pop up again next month 🙂 I ordered these with pretty low expectations as Lululemon has always been my favorite and pretty much set the standard for all workout/yoga tights. But let me tell you, these impressed me. I am usually reaching for these to get through a sweaty flow due to their buttery soft texture and high waisted perfection. These are a no risk winner! *true to size